EARLY BIRD TICKETS AND EXCLUSIVE OFFERS AVAILABLE NOW!
The 1st annual BirmingFAM festival will be a two-day festival hosted by TrimTab currently scheduled for April 2021. The event will be a celebration of community with local vendors, small businesses, food, activities for all ages, and live music.
We all miss each other, and we can’t wait to throw a party to celebrate Birmingham coming back stronger than ever. The mission of the BirmingFAM festival is to bring people together, celebrate Birmingham, and give back to the community.
$10 from every ticket sold during the presale will be donated to Pay It Forward Alabama.
WHAT IS BirmingFAM?
- A celebration of community
- Live Birmingham music
(Stay tuned for lineup info!)
- Local food
- Local merchants
- TrimTab beer garden
- Yard games presented by
Mountain High Outfitters
- Morning yoga and fitness classes
(stay tuned for more info!)
- Kid Zone
- Activities will be spread across
TrimTab property and the large
adjacent grass lot
- MORE TO COME!
WHY PURCHASE EARLY?
- There are 1,000 tickets available during the resale. Once these sell out, the price goes up!
- $10 from each presale purchase will go immediately to Pay It Forward Alabama
- First 1,000 purchasers will get a $5 TrimTab gift card
- First 1,000 purchasers will get a FREE sandwich from Jimmy John's
- First 1,000 purchasers will get a 40% off code for mahoshades.com
- Very limited number of gift cards available from Battle Republic (50), Post Office Pies (100), and Mountain High Outfitters (250)
WHAT IS "PAY IT FORWARD ALABAMA"?
Pay It Forward Alabama was founded in 2020 by Birmingham entrepreneur Brandon Stewart in the wake of the catastrophic COVID-19 crisis. Stewart, a local Jimmy John’s franchisee and COO of Kensington Hill Capital, saw that members of his community were in need of special assistance and developed the Pay It Forward Alabama initiative, in partnership with the Phoenix Club of Birmingham, to raise money and provide meals for healthcare workers in Alabama communities. Stewart started the campaign as a way to donate boxed Jimmy John’s lunches to area hospitals, as well as offer healthcare workers who come into the restaurant a full boxed lunch at cost, just six dollars. Since its inception, the organization has expanded its focus to help different members of the community as needed, including raising funds for the Birmingham Zoo and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Alabama. Pay It Forward Alabama continues to raise funds for healthcare workers and beyond, raising more than $10,000 to date, and has fed over 1,500 medical personnel in just a few months of operating. Through Pay It Forward Alabama, Stewart is also able to offer a free lunch to any child who comes into select Jimmy John’s locations in Birmingham during the current crisis.
WANNA BE A SPONSOR OR VENDOR FOR BIRMINGFAM FESTIVAL?